Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Together We Stand

Together We Stand Letter My name is Maria and I am a homeowner at the Courtyard Estates in Eagan, MN. I moved into the Courtyard Estates on August 31, 2005 when they were first built because of the amenities and benefits of liveliness in a tight-knit wasted community. I also wanted to have the benefit of living close to a big city. We were happy there until January, 2009 when we find incidents of similar severe illnesses in adults and children. One of our neighbors was severely burn when water of 160 degrees came out of her faucet and in June, 2009 two of these illnesses resulted in death. That is when I knew I had to do something to bring this to the vigilance of our community so together we sight take a stand. At first I thought it might be some sort of genetic issue families were passing about to each other since these symptoms resembled flu like symptoms. However, after seeing illnesses affecting others outside of family members and sicknesses happening to random people, I cognise it could not be genetics. I decided to go to the township center and research the construction process of our small community. I found several problems stemming from our development dealing with the gas company.
Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
I spoke with several experts on the harmful effects of chemicals in our community asking questions related to our issue. They informed me that several health issues can occur when new gas companies open index finger plants near a residential community. Some of those issues can be gas well blowouts, which contaminate our water supply. Contamination can cause cases of arsenic poisoning which causes cancer to the lungs, bladder, kidney, and skin as well as salmonella poisoning. We also have the possibility of having air out pollution when the gas company releases fumes into the air. This affects our plants and vegetation and so our food supply is affected, we then cannot eat what we grow. I am hoping this letter will unite the community members in this combat for... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay

Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment